Three Years prior to the storyline, he became a father to Takuto Kurumamori. When he took a long paternity leave, his wife died within three years when a subclass escaped from C3 prisons and killed many workers during a night shift. Tsurugi, who was one of the night shift at that time, claimed he did not notice the intruder and didn't exactly remember what happened, something which angered Jun. However, Jun forgave Tsurugi after Tsurugi sincerely apologized. After his wife's death, he asked his mother's help to take care of Takuto together with him.
He first appears when C3 were sent to fight Tsubaki, but unfortunately the Servamp escaped.
Jun is a very tall individual with short brown hair. He wears glasses due to a sight impairment and also has dark brown eyes.
He is a caring but quiet individual, and roots for Mahiru's victory throughout the series.
Abilities & Skills Edit
- Physical Strength: 9/10
- Tactics: 3/10
- Spirit of Cooperation: 10/10
- Mental: 9/10
- Outward Appearance: 5/10
- Goodness of Character: 9/10
- "We have no intention of fighting either. We have the same goal. If possible, I hope we can cooperate." (Chapter 39, to Mahiru)
- "You're always looking for a fight, Yumi! Even when we were kids..." (Chapter 40, to Yumikage)
- "We met in first grade and are still together twenty years later. Wow, that's kind of forever, isn't it?" (Chapter 41, to Mahiru, about Tsurugi and Yumikage)
- "I'm the devilishly handsome, 26 years young, Kurumamori Junichiro!" (Chapter 42)
- Junichiro fights with two sticks that can form a cage to imprison his opponents.
- His code name within C3 is Thor.