C3 is an organization that seems to be spread all over the world. According to themselves, they are a neutral organization that upholds the coexistence between humans and vampires.
According to the vampires, it's not clear if they really do so. Following the story, they give you the impression they are more like an anti-vampire organization, but that also hasn't been proven.
Nothing is known about the foundation of this organization.
Some years in the past, they ordered the Servamps to kill the person that created them. (The Servamps decidet to vote whether they do it or not, but finally did it).
Also an unknown time prior to the storyline - the eight Servamp Tsubaki was at C3 - according to C3 he belonged to them. It is not revealed yet what he was doing at C3 - but probably they used him for researching Servamps.
Later he escaped the facility.
During the storyline, Tsubaki bombed some of the important places of C3 including Mahiru Shirota's school. That led to a financial downbreak of C3 - but still it seems Touma has enough money to make Tsurugi do everything for him.
Goals of the organizationEdit
- Keeping the coexistence of humans and vampire balanced (what also means keeping the Jin at a low level).
- Pursuing Tsubaki and killing his subclass.
- They punish vampires that commit crimes - depending on what crime it was, they are held captured or destroyed.
- It seems, they can also order Servamps for some missions.
- In chapter 39 Tsurugi explains that C3 does not only research Jin, but also stockpile them.
All of the known members are listed.
- Shuhei Tsuyuki (Code-name: Loki)
- Tinker (Weapon development)
- Tsurugi Kamiya (The so called ace of C3, Suicide Captain, Code-name: Balder)
- Yumikage Tsukimitsu
- Junichiro Kurumamori
- Touma (Vice branch manager)
- Johannes Mimir Faustus (Part-time researcher)
- Yabushi (Doctor)
- President of C3 (Still unknown)
- Shifumi (Former member, Deceased)
- Mikuni Alicein (Former member, Teamed up with Doubt Doubt and Tsurugi Kamiya)